Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello World! Back into the writing circuit again....

Hello everyone! Tis' been a long time since I wrote stuff. Ah well, it's kinda like a swimming right? You will never forget how to swim once you learnt it :)

Like all of the other newbie bloggers taking part in the NBI, i'm an avid gamer. I love playing games and reading up about them. I dabble a bit in theorycrafting, but not to the extent of taking out spreadsheets and meticulously noting down every single case. It's not just video games as well. I love reading up on RPGs and tabletop Strategy games like Warhammer 40.000 Dark Heresy or Warhammer 40,000: tabletop. Sadly I don't have the money to support the tabletop, but I do hope that someday I can convince my friends to play Dark Heresy with me.

I'm currently playing both SWTOR and WOW. Despite the NBI being a drive to create MMO blogs, I don't think I will have such a heavy emphasis on MMOs. I do plan to actually post about game design of current games and analyzing them. I aim to post at least once every 2 days, just to make sure my writing skills don't deteriorate too far XD

So... Thank you for reading my first post and I hope that you will continue visiting my blog in the future XD

p.s: I don't think I will take a formal tone while writing, I'm way too informal a person to put everything in a cold logical manner. Unless it's a Math/Theorycrafting post XD

3 comments:

  1. I'm a newbie MMO blogger too. Welcome back to the pool! The water's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, LDS :)
    I hope it's okay to shorten that name a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all :) Thank you for the warm welcome XD

    ReplyDelete